This easy healthy recipe for Easy Veggie Cilantro Lime Salad is a quick prep side dish perfect for busy families. The recipe uses prepared salad dressing poured over a mixture of healthy vegetables for a luxuriously creamy side dish to go with a lunch or dinner meal.
I received this dressing for free for an honest review. This post is 100% my own opinion. This website contains affiiliate links. Please see my disclaimer for details. Thank you!
Scroll down to easily print this recipe:)
Play in the Kitchen!
I love to play in the kitchen. No, I really do, I’m not kidding!
I enjoy making up new recipes though sometimes I find it hard to find the time to do this. But when I do have the time, I love it so much. The kitchen is this mama’s playground! Allowing myself time to play in the kitchen (when time allows) is a form of stress relief for me because I enjoy it. This also gives me the excuse to pretend to be chef for a few hours for my family;) Or, as in this case, for just a few minutes since this is a fast recipe. I’m a busy mom so I want easy and fast recipes. I find I really need easy delicious recipes to keep up with our fast-paced lifestyle with three boys!
Cooking is one creative outlet I find very rewarding because I get to eat it too. Cooking is an art form, an art that I get to eat!
Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing….Yum!
I love this using Briannas Creamy Cilantro Lime dressing over veggies, and not just over lettuce (though that is good too). This is an easy and healthy recipe, and very tasty. Exactly what I want quick, fast, yum!
I was given the opportunity to try out Briannas Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime dressing for free to give my opinion on it. I was excited to try it and I give it a big thumbs up! This is a yummy dressing and great as a dipping sauce for veggies too.
I love adding the zing of lime flavors to recipes. Lime is a top favorite flavor for me. I’m a fan of making veggies luxurious and adding this creamy lime dressing to a veggie bowl accomplishes just that:)
Add in Some Protein
This salad is a vegetarian dish, however the dressing does contain milk and eggs so it is not vegan. The dish could be used as a side dish in a meal or in the case of a lacto ovo vegetarian it could be the main course when topped with slices of hard-boiled egg and cheese. The other idea I want to try adding to it is garbanzo beans. That sounds delish!
Ingredients for Easy Veggie Cilantro Lime Salad
Then 8 ingredients for this easy salad include:
- jalapeño pepper
- corn with peppers
- Briannas Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime dressing or try this Tangy Homemade Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
Try this salad alongside buttered french bread. Very tasty and satisfying!
Looking for more salad recipes? Try out Tangy Cilantro Lime Cucumber Salad
Copyright @2016 Julie Hoag. All Rights Reserved.
Easy Veggie Cilantro Lime Salad
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber, chopped peeled, sliced, cut each slice into fourths.
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes or cultivar tomatoes orange/yellow and red halved
- 1 cup corn with peppers I used the Green Giant Steam Crisp Mexicorn and drained out the liquid.
- 1 single avocado, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped slice it and cut each slice into fourths.
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Lime dressing Briannas Homestyle Creamy
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeno pepper finely chopped
- Chop and dice the onion, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, zucchini, and jalapeno pepper. Drain the canned corn.
- Combine all the cut vegetables and corn with peppers together in a large bowl and stir.
- Add 1/2 c. cilantro lime salad dressing and stir well. Eat immediately or let chill until ready to eat.