I was gifted some wonderful and delicious teas by Adagio Teas, a gourmet herbal tea company. I was delighted to open my box of yummy loose-leaf teas.
White Chai Tea Pumpkin Spice Latte for Fall
As I examined the tea bags, a recipe popped in my head and I set out to create a White Chai Tea Pumpkin Spice Latte. I knew a pumpkin spice chai tea latte needed a delicious pumpkin bread to go along with it and a recipe for Maple Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread popped in my head. So I tried out both my ideas and they turned out super delish which makes me so happy! 🙂
I love to play in the kitchen so when Adagio Teas offered to gift me some tea I was overjoyed because I had something new to play with in the kitchen. I seriously get so excited to try out new recipes! Sometimes they work out the first time, sometimes they need tweaking (sometimes a lot of tweaking!). But I never give up on a recipe until I make it yummy! I never saw a recipe I didn’t like or didn’t want to alter to make it my own. I guess you can say I’m a little obsessed with cooking and food.
Being a foodie is so fun! You can call me a foodie nerd, I don’t mind (I get the privilege of being my own taste tester).
This post contains affiliate links, please see my disclaimer in the top menu bar.
Thank you, Adagio Teas!
This post is sponsored by Adagio Teas. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own. I want to thank Adagio teas for these wonderfully flavored teas:
- wild strawberry iced tea
- hot cinnamon spice teabags
- white chai teabags
- rooibos vanilla chai iced tea
- chocolate chai (oh my!)
- Ceylon Sonata Cold-Brew Iced tea (artisan black tea)
I was so excited to try all these teas! These artisan herbal teas are caffeine free because they are made without tea leaves. I love how the company uses natural herbs, spices, and fruits in their teas. Their teabags look like pieces of natural art. Love them!
Their bags state, “Our fresh herbals come direct from farmers in South Africa, Egypt, and Guatemala.” I love buying anything directly from farmers. I love supporting farmers when I can.
All opinions expressed here are 100% my own, so I urge you to check out their amazing collection of teas at Adagio Teas.
Try out these recipes: S’mores Party Dip or Easy Sweet Bean Crockpot Vegetarian Chili or Pecan Squash Rolls Appetizer
Tea and Bread
I love enjoying good tea and good bread. My Maple Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread is super tasty for a fall treat especially when paired with my White Chai Pumpkin Spice Latte.
My boys love this bread because it contains two of their favorite ingredients: maple syrup and pumpkin.
Yes! My boys love pumpkin anything, especially pumpkin pie (a recipe for another time). We all love pumpkin recipes at our house. This bread recipe I dreamt up is easy and delicious plus the bonus part is most people already have all these ingredients in their houses already because they are common ingredients.
Maple Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread Ingredients:
- 1/3 c. light maple syrup (regular could be used too, I just used light to reduce the sugar)
- 1 can of pumpkin (100% pumpkin in a 15-ounce can)
- 1 1/2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. melted and cooled salted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. white flour
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1/4 Tsp baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp skim milk
Instructions for Maple Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread
- Cream together butter and sugar by stirring well. Add 2 eggs and stir. Add the remaining wet ingredients together including the light maple syrup, can of pumpkin, and milk. Stir well.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients together including cinnamon, flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and stir well.
- Add wet and dry mixtures together in a large bowl and stir well.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Spread batter flat with the back of the spoon.
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven at 400° for one hour. Insert a toothpick in the center of the loaf to check for doneness.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes and remove from pan. It is easiest to cut when fully cooled. If it is cut warm, the slices may crumble apart. Once cooled, it should be stored in a sealed container. The crust may be hard and crusty at first, so allow to cool before cutting. I find the crust softens even once stored in a sealed container which makes slicing it easier.
Enjoy! It is scrumptious with a smear of soft butter too;)
Wild Strawberry Iced Tea-YUM!
The Wild Strawberry Iced Tea is so good! I steeped it overnight in the refrigerator. I used two teabags for each quart. It turned a gorgeous red and it was simply divine! I enjoyed a glass next to the pool. It was so good with a wedge of lemon or lime, perfect for an outdoor drink in summer, spring, or fall. The color is stunningly beautiful!
Sit Back and Enjoy Some Tea
Take some time for yourself, sit back and enjoy some tea this fall. I love fall for all the decadent pumpkin flavored recipes. I sincerely hope you enjoy both recipes in this post! I’d love to hear your thoughts on both recipes, leave me a comment and I will always respond. Happy Fall!
These recipes are original recipes by Julie Hoag @9/6/2017.
White Chai Tea Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 teabag white chai I use @adagio teas
- 10 hot water
- 2 Tablespoon vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tablespoon creamer pumpkin spice
- nutmeg sprinkle the nutmeg to taste
- Heat 10 ounces of water. Add white chai teabag to the hot water and steep for 5-6 minutes. Remove teabag.
- Add 2 Tbsp. vanilla ice cream (yes, you can do this even in the morning, I give you permission!), 1 Tbsp. pumpkin spice creamer, and sprinkle ice cream with nutmeg. Stir in the nutmeg as desired to disperse it into the tea.
Misty Eilar says
The Wild Strawberry Tea looks amazing. So fresh and such vibrant color.
Julie Hoag says
I know! Isn’t it SO gorgeous! A real beauty. It tastes absolutely amazing too! Thanks!
I love chai tea! As a former barista I love knowing where my tea and coffee comes from.
Julie Hoag says
Yes, I love chai tea too! Plus I agree, I love knowing where it comes from and knowing more about the process of how it came to be. Thanks!
Victoria with one sharp mama says
I’m not a big pumpkin fan. I know right- gasp! But that maple cinnamon pumpkin bread sounds delish! I’d take some with a nice cup of hot tea for breakfast
Julie Hoag says
Yes, that would be an awesome breakfast to have the bread with tea. Thanks!!
Oh this looks so yummy! I want everything pumpkin this time of year!
Julie Hoag says
Yes! Me too! One of my favorite parts of fall is all the pumpkin flavored foods! Thanks, and enjoy!!
Natural Tea says
Healthy article! Diabliss Natural tea is one of the few tea brands that are diabetic friendly which is proven to control blood sugar levels. This product is ideal for diabetics, prediabetics and health conscious individuals who want to adopt a low glycemic index diet. Diabliss
Julie Hoag says
Sounds lovely. Thanks for the tip.