Looking for a super easy Christmas treat recipe? I have a wonderful one to share! It’s amazingly easy and quick to prep and so delicious! My family just adores this Apple Cinnamon Biscuit Bundt Bread Wreath and I know your family will too:)
This website contains affiliate links where if clicked through I could receive a small advertising fee at no added cost to you. To read more, please see my disclaimer in the top menu bar or sidebar. Thank you:)
I love easy recipes. Don’t get me wrong, I love gourmet food, but honestly, as a busy work-at-home mom with three boys, I don’t have a lot of time for gourmet. I always tell myself maybe I’ll make tediously long and involved exquisite gourmet recipes when my kids are grown and out of the house, when I have more time.
For now, this mama wants easy and yummy!
😉 Scroll down to easily print this recipe.
Or, maybe I won’t want gourmet because I might still want easy tasty recipes like this one! This bundt bread wreath is so simple and quick to prepare, and the taste is absolutely amazing! I adore how easy it is to make and how my family loves it. This festive bread is also easy to serve because since refrigerated biscuits are used, it’s like the bread wreath has already been sliced when you take it out of the oven. That is another reason why I love this bread, it’s ready-to-serve right out of the oven without needing to be cut.
I love this wreath at Christmas time because it’s so festive, but it could be made any time of year or for any holiday by simply changing the sprinkles color or omitting the sprinkles altogether.
Apple Cinnamon Biscuit Bundt Bread Wreath for Christmas
The pretty bread wreath will add a festive flair to your Christmas or Holiday table with very little effort on your part. Yay!
It would be perfect for a breakfast, brunch, or dessert around the holidays. It is super delicious with tea, coffee, or milk. I love adding the Maraschino cherries to this bread because they are so bright and fun! Whether served in the morning or evening, this will be a favorite! This would be a perfect bread to serve on Christmas morning because it is so easy to prepare and easy is needed for those crazy busy fun Christmas mornings when kids are unwrapping gifts:)
This wreath looks like it’s harder to make than it actually is so you can do very little work and have an impressive and beautiful bread wreath to serve your family and holiday guests. During the holidays, we all are so busy with shopping and baking so we all need a few easy, delicious, and attractive recipes like this one to make holiday party prep go more smoothly.
Ingredients Needed to Make the Bread Wreath: Easy Enough for Every Day
This tasty bundt bread is so simple to make with common and easy-to-find ingredients including:
Ingredients for the Bread wreath:
- a mixture of cinnamon and sugar (amount of each per your own taste)
- refrigerated biscuits, I like to use the big biscuits with flaky layers by Pillsbury® Grands! Original flavor
- apple pie filling
- coconut oil
- green sugar sprinkles
- Maraschino cherries
Ingredients for the Frosting:
- powdered sugar
- skim milk
That’s it! The recipe only calls for seven easy ingredients for the biscuit portion and four ingredients for the frosting. It will take you only a few minutes to prep this bread wreath before popping it in the oven.
Other Christmas Recipes: Easy Frosted Raspberry Filled Biscuit Loaf
Try this Christmas bread recipe: A yummy Christmas treat that is lower in sugar than cookies!!
Check out my new cookbook for families with HYBRID DIETS made especially for hybrid families composed of vegetarians and meat-eaters. Recipes that work for both plus vegetarian recipes and side dishes. Great for people having vegetarians over as brunch or dinner guests so you can make one recipe to please both the vegetarian and meat-eating guests.
Paperback Version: One Dish Two Diets: Recipes for the Hybrid Vegetarian and Meat-Eating Family
Apple Cinnamon Biscuit Bundt Bread Wreath
- 1/4 cup cinnamon and sugar mixture amounts of each per your own taste
- 16 biscuits, refrigerated 2 packages of 8 big biscuits with flaky layers (I love to use Pillsbury Grands! Original flavor)
- 16 Tbsp apple pie filling can I buy a 21 oz. can and blend it smooth & save the remainder for another recipe
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil to grease bundt pan
- 1 Tbsp. sugar sprinkles, green
- 4 cherries, Maraschino sliced
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted for frosting
- 1 Tbsp. skim milk for frosting
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla for frosting
- 1 c. powdered sugar for frosting
- Remove apple pie filling contents from the can. Blend until smooth with a hand blender.
- Lay all 16 biscuits out on a flat surface. Spread about 1 Tbsp. apple pie filling across all 16 biscuits.
- Grease bundt pan with 1 Tbsp. coconut oil. I use a napkin to spread it all over the bundt pan.
- Stack all biscuits into the bundt pan stacked around the center hole of the pan standing on their sides.
- Sprinkle biscuits with 1/4 c. of the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 375 degrees until golden brown.
- Make the frosting towards the end of the baking period. Melt 4 Tbsp. of butter and add 1 Tbsp. skim milk, 1/4 tsp. vanilla, and 1 c. powdered sugar. Blend with an electric hand blender until smooth. Slice Maraschino cherries.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes. Run a butter knife around outside and inside edges of bundt pan to ensure bread is loosened from edges. Turn it upside down and shake and wiggle slightly to place biscuit bread wreath on a serving plate. The cinnamon sugar side will be down on the plate.
- Scoop out any apple filling that remained in the bundt pan and frost it back onto the biscuit bread wreath if desired. Drizzle and spread frosting across warm biscuits so that the frosting drips down the sides. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. green sugar sprinkles and add slices of Maraschino cherries to the top of the Biscuit Bundt Bread Wreath. No need to slice. Each biscuit makes a serving. Serve immediately or cover once cooled for storage.