I have the best infusion water bottle for busy moms just like you and me. It’s made by Zulay Kitchen and it’s just perfect for self-care. I’m a wife and mom first and foremost, but I’m also crazy busy as a blogger, influencer, and author. My self-care practices often get shoved off for later, but sometimes later never comes so I need secret practices to help me achieve something just for me and this fruit/vegetable water infuser helps me get closer to achieving my self-care goals. I can assure you will love it too!
This is a sponsored post and I am an affiliate for Zulay Kitchen. This post is 100% my own opinion.
This is an ideal product for helping promote a healthy personal habit by easily inciting me to drink naturally flavored water using fresh fruit, vegetables, and herbs. The possibilities with this infusion water bottle are literally endless.
It’s uplifting grabbing this water bottle because I know I’m doing something doable just for me and it’s healthy for my body too. Flavored water is highly satisfying and low in calories.
Why is the Zulay the BEST infusion water bottle?
Well, I will tell you why. It’s literally ideal in every imaginable way. There is a cylindrical chamber that holds the fruit/veggies/herbs evenly immersed in the water bottle to allow the flavors to infuse out into the water. The hollow rod-shaped infusion container has slits all along to allow for the infusion to easily happen. You just pop cut up fruits/veggies/herbs into the chamber and fill it with water. I often have even done this when cutting up fruit/veggies for my family; I just cut extra and slip them into the water bottle for later infused water enjoyment.
Shop now for the holidays! You can use my discount code for 10% off Zulay Kitchen products now through November 30, 2020: JULIEHOAG10 good for everyone, one per customer. Visit them online to see their amazing products using my affiliate link: Zulay Kitchen website
What are the other reasons it the best infusion water bottle?
- it’s made of 100% BPA-free shatter-resistant Tritan plastic material.
- it is large and perfect for personal water consumption at a 1-liter capacity
- for personal enjoyment, it also comes with an insulation sleeve to keep it cold and fresh
- it includes a spongy cleaning brush with soft spongy material for easy cleaning of the rod chamber and water bottle
- the infusion rod is helpful in preventing excessive pulp and seeds from entering the drinking water
- there are water lines with time-markings to help you track your daily water intake
- it is top wrap dishwasher-safe
- you can make up your own recipes
- Zulay Kitchen is a family-owned business run by a husband and wife team (I love that!) and these are the type of companies I want to support
- it is easy to infuse water in the fridge and then grab it and go … great for busy moms like me! And you! Perfect for taking on a walk, while working out, or on the go with the kids and/or shopping
- infuse water and take it to work
- flavor your water naturally without having to add calories by using sugar or other artificial sweeteners
- the design is secure with a lid lock to ensure no leaking occurs
- it can be used as a simple plain water bottle as well
- this fruit infusion water bottle makes it easy to be healthier
Some Recipes I’ve tried …
The possibilities are endless but here are a few yummy combinations I’ve done …
- all fresh foods: strawberries, cucumbers, honeycrisp apples (a Minnesota … my state … developed strain of apples … so yummy)
- fresh jalapeno peppers (deseeded), fresh tomatoes (deseeded), and fresh mint leaves
Both of these combinations are totally delicious. I absolutely adore both of them. Cumber is fabulous in water. I did a post this past summer using watermelon, cucumber, and mint leaves (recipe at Watermelon Infused Water with Mint and Cucumber ) and this could easily be repeated in a small personal water bottle like the Zulay Kitchen personal water bottle. It’s so delicious!
I can’t wait to try more recipes. Zulay Kitchen also offers a FREE ebook with infused water recipes.
Tips for using this infusion water bottle:
Wash it before first use.
Use a butter knife to push fruits/veggies/herbs down to the bottom of the cylindrical chamber so you can maximize the amount of fresh foods you infuse your water with.
Pop it in the fridge during infusion. This helps keep it cool and fresh, and ready for use, plus, it also keeps some bacteria from growing in the water.
Infuse for as long as you can because the longer you infuse the more intense the flavor of the water will be … this is what we want!
Plan ahead. If you have a busy day of running kids around, set up your infuser the night before and pop it in the fridge to make for an easy grab in the morning, or evening as you head out for sports events.
Set up your personal infuser water bottle for when you plan to work out, so you can just grab it and get your body moving quick. Your workout will be enhanced with personal satisfaction as you are enjoying a refreshing healthy beverage that has more flavor than plain water. Use great flavors to hydrate yourself.
Sports drinks are great, and water is fabulous, but naturally flavored water that is low in calories and healthy … that’s a total win on all fronts.
Buy this as a gift
Another helpful idea for busy moms is to shop online for the holidays. I shop online almost exclusively these days.
This is the perfect gift for just about anyone on your list. All people will enjoy this as they can flavor their drinking water with their favorite fruits/vegetables/ herbs. Moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, friends, and even younger kids and college students will enjoy this as a gift. It’s just so versatile. This is just such a great idea for birthdays, Christmas/holiday, Mother’s Day, or Father’s Day gift.
Shop now for the holidays! You can use my discount code for 10% off Zulay Kitchen products now through November 30, 2020: JULIEHOAG10 good for everyone, one per customer. Visit them online to see their amazing products using my affiliate link: Zulay Kitchen online store
Other fruits/veggies/herbs I want to try
I want to try out oranges, grapefruit, grapes, cilantro, raspberries, kiwi, celery, cut blueberries, peaches, peppers, carrots, onion, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, blackberries, and spinach in this infusion water bottle.
If you come up with a great combination, I’d love to hear about it. Drop me a comment so everyone can enjoy your fabulous idea;)
More Self-Care Ideas for Moms
I hope you’ve found this post helpful in finding out why Zulay Kitchen offers the best infusion water bottle for busy moms. I know you will love it as much as me:)
Copyright ©2020 Julie Hoag Writer. All Rights Reserved.Follow me on Social Media