Hello and welcome to my Children’s Healthcare Series page!
I am mom of three boys and a nurse. I have worked as an RN in pediatrics in a hospital setting. I have a passion for writing, for being a mom, and for promoting healthy kids so that is why I’ve created this series. There are currently eight installments in this Children’s Healthcare Series.
Scroll down for the links to the individual posts. This website uses affiliate links. Please see the menu page for details.
Although I am an RN, my advice does not replace the counsel of any healthcare, hair care, eye care, or counseling professional. This is for informational purposes only. Always consult a healthcare professional with your concerns. These articles are my advice as a mom with a healthcare background and guest post writers with backgrounds in healthcare. This post contains affiliate links, if you purchase through the link I recieve a commission at no added cost to you. This helps me run my site and bring helpful and fun tips to your family. Please read my disclaimer page.
Thanks for stopping in and stay healthy!
Julie, Nurse Mom
This site is for informational purposes only. Information from this site should not replace the guidance of a qualified health or parenting professional.
Children’s Healthcare Series articles:
1). First installment in my Children’s Healthcare Series: My first installment informs parents how lice spreads, how to deal with a lice infestation in your child, steps to get rid of it, and how to find a natural non-toxic chemical free product. For Pinterest users, Pin it for later in case you need it. A Chemical Free Solution to Kill Lice on Your Child’s Head
2. Second installment in my Children’s Healthcare Series: My second installment is from a guest poster who is a Professional Counselor turned SAHM. Her post is about how to help kids manage and reduce stress in their young lives. Childhood is Stressful Too Tips to Manage Stress
3. Third installment in my Children’s Healthcare Series: My third installment is about assessing whether or not you should choose contact lenses for your child. Is Your Child Old Enough for Contact Lenses?
4. Fourth installment in my Children’s Healthcare Series: My fourth installment is how to recognize and deal with a ringworm infection in kids. I personally dealt with this issue as a mom this past year. How to Get Rid of Ringworm on Your Child
5. Fifth installment in my Children’s Healthcare Series: The fifth installment will help older kids who continue to wet the bed during the night. Mom Hack For Older Kid Nighttime Bedwetting
6. Sixth installment in my Children’s Healthcare Series: a republish of my Parent.co article: This article gives parents ideas on how to deal with anxiety in their kids when they are afraid during medical procedures. How to Manage Your Child’s Anxiety During Medical Procedures
7. Seventh installment in my Children’s Healthcare Series: This is a guest post by Healthy Pregnancy about diagnostic tests during pregnancy. The Significance of Prenatal Diagnosis for a Healthy Pregnancy
8. Eighth installment in my Children’s Healthcare Series: This post is the birth story of my first son’s birth where my midwife led me in hypnosis for pain control during my labor. I was skeptical, but it actually worked at reducing my pain. Read my story at Amazing Powerful Hypnosis Reduced My Pain During Childbirth
9th Installment in Children’s Healthcare Series: This a guest post written by a Maternal and Child Sleep Consultant. Her post is about her Professional Advice for Helping Your Young Child Sleep.
10th Installment in my Children’s Healthcare Series: A guest post written by Healthy Pregnancy called The Importance of Postpartum Supplementation about the special nutritional needs for the postpartum mom and the breastfeeding mom.
About Me & Contact Me Link
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Consent to join Julie Hoag Writer