Easy Veggie Cilantro Lime Salad
Easy Veggie Cilantro Lime Salad is an easy, tasty salad that is good by itself or paired in a meal as a healthy side dish. This recipe is an easy prep meal made in 15 minutes. It is a fast prep with healthy veggies made luxurious by bathing them in creamy cilantro lime salad dressing. A perfect side dish for busy moms. This recipe includes onion, cucumber, tomatoes, corn with peppers, avocado, zucchini, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro lime salad dressing. Busy families can enjoy this as a part of a healthy dinner or lunch.
Prep Time 15 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Course Dinner, Lunch, Side Dish
Cuisine American, Mexican
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber, chopped peeled, sliced, cut each slice into fourths.
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes or cultivar tomatoes orange/yellow and red halved
- 1 cup corn with peppers I used the Green Giant Steam Crisp Mexicorn and drained out the liquid.
- 1 single avocado, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped slice it and cut each slice into fourths.
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Lime dressing Briannas Homestyle Creamy
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeno pepper finely chopped
Chop and dice the onion, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, zucchini, and jalapeno pepper. Drain the canned corn.
Combine all the cut vegetables and corn with peppers together in a large bowl and stir.
Add 1/2 c. cilantro lime salad dressing and stir well. Eat immediately or let chill until ready to eat.
Make this salad the day you plan to eat it to avoid browning of the avocado. The avocado pieces do start to turn brown the next day, however, it's still yummy! This dressing is a new product so if your store carries Briannas dressing ask them to add this dressing to their shelves. I totally recommend it and I think you will love it.
Check out their website for more yummy recipes: http://www.BRIANNAS.com