5 Simple Ways to Serve Appetizers with Spinach Dip
This blog post contains 5 Simple Ways to Serve Appetizers with Spinach Dip. Hawaiian Bread mini sub sandwiches made with spinach dip, cheddar cheese, and ham slices (optional) make a great party food finger sandwich. The other spinach dip appetizers in this post include Cucumber Spinach Dip Sandwiches and Cucumber and Cheese Spinach Dip Sandwiches which are both grain free. The remaining two spinach dip appetizers include Triscuits crackers with one being a Baked Zingy Mustard Triscuit. Super yummy and simple appetizers or snacks for holiday times, parties, or even everyday snacks.
- 12 Hawaiian Bread sub sandwich buns
- 12-15 slices cheddar cheese deli cut thin sliced
- 1 spinach dip I buy premade spinach dip in a container, may need 2
- 24 slices ham sandwich meat
- 3 cucumbers peeled and sliced
- 2 boxes Triscuit crackers see recipe in blog post for mustard flavored Triscuit ingredients. Add more time in prep if making mustard flavored crackers.
To Make Hawaiian Bread Sub Sandwiches: Spread a thin layer of spinach dip on the top or bottom bun. Break a piece of cheese in half and lay it on bread in a double layer overlapped. Next, add two folded pieces of ham if making meat sandwiches. Add other half of bun to complete this easy sandwich.
To Make Cucumber Spinach Dip Sandwiches: peel cucumber and slice. Spread a thin layer of spinach dip on a cucumber slice and top with another cucumber slice to make a sandwich.
Cucumber and Cheese Spinach Dip Sandwiches: peel cucumber and slice. Spread a thin layer of spinach dip on a cucumber slice and add a fourth of a cheese slice. Top with another cucumber slice to make a sandwich.
Triscuit Topped with Spinach dip and cucumber: spread a thin layer of dip on a Triscuit cracker. Top with a half of a slice of cucumber.